Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Trader Joe's Lightly Breaded Fish Sticks--Reduced Fat


This is the third post in a row featuring new (or at least new to us) items that Nina served me at a recent dinner at her house.

After trying some of these, I suggested that a more accurate product name would be "Vaguely Fish-Flavored Breaded Protein Sticks." They have clearly been run through the full thrashings of the Trader Joe's Blandification Committee.


Will I buy it again? 

No. But that's not saying much, because I never buy fish, except for canned tuna. I didn't mind eating these, but that was mostly because the breading was kinda nice, not because of what was inside.

1 comment:

  1. Isn’t that the same for all fish sticks?? From what i remember they’re really just a delivery system for tartar sauce... ;))
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete