Monday, December 10, 2018

Trader Joe's Decorate Your Own Tree



I had not noticed this for sale at Trader Joe's, but Nina bought it for me. It's a very cute little pine tree--an Italian Stone Pine, to be exact. I taped it down so that my cats don't topple it over. Its needles are so sharp that I think they won't otherwise molest it the way they do other plants.

The ornaments clip on easily, and are light enough that they won't Charlie-Brown the poor little tree.


Mine has no detectable pine scent, which is both surprising and a little disappointing.


Will I buy it again? 

I'm not very festive about Christmas, but this is a nice little touch to have around the house, for almost zero effort. I like it. I might get another one next year, or occasionally make a gift of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment