Thursday, December 13, 2018

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels




I think this is the first Trader Joe's-branded product I've seen that doesn't say "Trader Joe's" on the front. That's why I'm including a picture of the side of the box, where one finds the brand name. Odd.

This is obviously meant as a stocking-stuffer kind of gift. That dark brown insert in the front is a removable gift card.

There's only four chocolates inside. They're nice--rich and flavorful. The chocolate, caramel, and salt work together as well as we've come to expect, given that this combination has been used by TJ's many times before.


Will I buy it again? 

Not for myself. But it's possible I could purchase another to be used as intended--as a small gift in an appropriate circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment