Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Trader Joe's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels


I loves me a good cinnamon-raisin bagel.

What is in this bag is not a good cinnamon-raisin bagel, but a disappointingly mediocre one. (Or six disappointingly mediocre ones, if you're counting.) Sure, there's a limit to how good a mass-produced bagel can be, but my feeling is that Trader Joe's isn't even trying to bump up against that ceiling. The flavors are dull, and the texture is too soft and thoroughly unbagelly.

I suppose they'll do in a pinch, when every bakery in town is closed for a holiday or something, and yet you desperately need a cinnamon-raisin bagel. But if you have just about any other choice, take it.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

1 comment:

  1. We love these bagels when we cannot get fresh baked or camping they’re awesome on the grill !!!

    ReplyDelete