Friday, May 1, 2015

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap



This soap is very much like TJ's Oatmeal and Honey Soap, in price, configuation, and hardness. It differs, primarily, by having so little odor that I have to put the bar right up to my nose to smell anything from it, and, secondarily, by not having the latter's embedded bits of granular material (which I assume was oatmeal).

It shares, too, the characteristic of being harder to rinse off cleanly than my usual product, Dove. Given that and a higher price, I'd say it was an interesting experiment, but not one I'll repeat.

Will I buy it again? 

No.

1 comment:

  1. Do you use a washcloth? I have no problem rinsing clean from any soap or body wash including any of Trader Joe's products. I use a washcloth, loofa or a brush. Simply standing under the shower doesn't get dead skin, toxins or accumulated dirt off the skin either. Try a washcloth.

    ReplyDelete