Saturday, December 3, 2016

Trader Joe's Mahi Mahi Burgers



Nina bought these and served them for a dinner at her house. They're pretty good--speaking as one who doesn't generally like fish. Good texture: neither tough nor crumbly. Not too fishy.


Will I buy it again? 

It's not something I would ever buy for myself, because I wouldn't ever choose it over several fake-meat burgers that we've found are excellent. But I wouldn't object to having it again when served to me.



Nina's View

I just had another one of these on a kaiser bun for dinner and enjoyed it thoroughly, again. The texture of these is much better than either the tuna or salmon versions of the same thing. Don't ask me why, but they're less sort of 'spongy.'

Quick to prepare and tasty to eat. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment