Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Trader Joe's The Milk Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar


This is the obvious counterpart to the Dark Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar. I used to prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate, at least to be eaten alone. I guess my tastes have evolved, because now I find myself thinking that milk chocolate is better for coating stuff and making bars with other stuff thrown in, but not so good for eating plain. This is clearly high-quality chocolate, judging from its creaminess, the smoothness of its flavor, and lack of any waxiness. But it's just not particularly interesting. There's no richness or complexity or surprise.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

1 comment:

  1. Glad i’m not missing out on anything here, the “milk” part of milk chocolate makes me choose dark chocolate which i’m more than happy with.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete