Thursday, February 1, 2018

Trader Joe's Organic Coconut Sesame Seed Clusters Snack


This is a new product; see Trader Joe's own description of it here.

But that's not how I learned of its existence. I learned of it when Nina brought me an empty bag--with apologies. She had intended to eat just half and leave the rest for me to try, but found it so deliciously addicting that she couldn't stop. So I bought my own.

It's pretty good, but I didn't flip for it the way Nina did. It's kind of just crunchy bits of toasted coconut. The sesame seeds are pretty, but I can't tell that they add anything in terms of taste. The whole thing is pretty heavily sweetened, which I thought was its biggest flaw.


Will I buy it again? 

Not for myself, but now I know that I can get Nina to do anything I want by holding a bag of this stuff in front of her.


3 comments:

  1. I just ate an entire bag too. When I had the first bite I thought it was too sweet, but somehow I soldiered on and I find them amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t decide if i’m greatful the bag is small or not.... i also totally loved these! More so on top of my yogurt but certainly easy to snack on straight from the bag. They’re a great alternative to boring nuts or a sweet crunchy not good for you thing. I’ll definitely purchase these regularly
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete