Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels


Following the #TraderJoes hashtag on Twitter, I of course see what brand-new products catch people's attention. But I also see which older ones people express their undying love for--and this is one of the most frequent in that category. So I finally tried it.

I can't join the chorus of fans. The milk chocolate is nice, but the pretzel is just a thin shell between the chocolate and the peanut butter. And the peanut butter is, well, solidified, not creamy. I assume they have to sort of desiccate it in some way to keep its oils from soggifying the pretzel, but the result is that there's nothing "butter" about it.


Will I buy it again? 

No. Did not like.

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! So much I can’t keep them around.... the chocolate and salty crunch with the peanut butter is delicious. The peanut butter is definitely like the inside of a reese’s cup not a spoon of peanut butter but that doesn’t stop me from loving both.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete