Monday, February 19, 2018

Trader Joe's Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito



To the best of my knowledge, Trader Joe's has had only one item called a "breakfast burrito" before--and it was terrible.

This new one is much, much better. Not great, but tasty enough to be enjoyable. It's still on the bland side, and could use a little more kick with the addition of some sort of mild hot sauce, or a spicier sausage recipe, but I liked it as is. It's also far easier to prepare than the previous frozen version--90 seconds in the microwave oven was just right, as the label directs.


Will I buy it again? 

Probably not. I rarely eat any breakfast. Of course I could eat it for some other meal, but if I'm in the mood for a burrito, a breakfast burrito is not usually on my mind. I'd choose this one instead. Or if it's going to be one of those rare occasions that I include poultry, this chicken burrito bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment