Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trader Joe's Fruit Frenzy Bars



There's nothing complicated here: fruit mash (raspberry, lemon, and strawberry), with water and sugar, frozen onto a stick. I'm not sure it's possible to dislike these things. I keep some in the freezer and go to them when I'm craving something sweet but feel like I have been eating too much candy. Diluting the sugar into actual fruit at least allows me the illusion that I'm eating something that isn't pure rot to my teeth and metabolism--with fruity deliciousness to aid in the self-deception.

Will I buy it again? 

Eagerly.


Nina's View

Brace yourselves, people.

Are you braced?

Really?

Okay, here goes: I like these. They are a summertime treat that I am happy to indulge in from time to time. Yes, they are sweet, but they are cold and fruity and most excellent in just about every way.

1 comment:

  1. Santa brought my grandson and myself 10 boxes for Christmas. They are delicious. P.erfect trio

    ReplyDelete