Friday, November 6, 2015

Trader Joe's Soft 10 Grain Bread



I like many multigrain breads. They tend to be more complex and interesting than plain wheat bread.

Not this one. For reasons I can't identify, it felt and tasted completely generic, bland, and uninteresting. It was soft, as promised, though that's generally true of any bread sold as a sliced loaf. I usually don't like seeds on the outsides of crusts. They fall off messily, they litter the bottom of the toaster, they get stuck between my teeth, and they make the crusts have a concentrated taste that is different than the rest of the slice. This product was no different in that regard.

Will I buy it again? 

No.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely liked the 10 grain bread. I traveled 45 mi. to buy more. Will buy several loates next trip.
    It is tasty great for sandwiches, or just plain toasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bread, people will find anything to complain about.

    ReplyDelete