Friday, March 10, 2017

Trader Joe's Tomato Feta Soup



I was kinda hoping that this soup would be so bad I could make a "tomato fetid" pun. But it's not. I didn't hate it, though I didn't love it, either. I would eat it again, but I wouldn't buy it again.

The reason for that is easy to explain. Compare this to another tomato soup you might choose when you're at Trader Joe's--either this one or this one. The tomato-feta soup requires refrigeration and must be consumed soon. It's more expensive per ounce. It's not as good. And for those who like to avoid dairy, the "feta" part of the program is a problem.

There's just no reason for this product to exist, the way I see things.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

8 comments:

  1. awwww, I like tomato soup and I like feta. But, glad to know. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I talked to has LOVED this soup. Maybe you got a bad batch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it! My all-time favorite tomato soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it. Tastes delicious. Will buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I completely disagree with you, I absolutely love this soup, and everyone I know that has tried it has also loved it. I rarely buy soup, but I go back for this again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was delicious and would absolutely purchase again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I've been trying to get dairy out of my diet but this was too good to pass up! It's great! And I've had a lot of tomato soups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone felt I’ll after eating it within the suggested time frame

    ReplyDelete