Sunday, March 5, 2017

Another TJ's supplier identified via Twitter

I had never heard of "coffee flour" before, nor had I seen this product at Trader Joe's, but this tweet from the manufacturer is about as explicit as one could ever expect about being the supplier to TJ's:



Here's the manufacturer's web site: http://www.coffeeflour.com/

It seems that identifying TJ's suppliers from the products they promote on Twitter is becoming a thing that I do.

Note that we also learned this week from a national recall that Manzana Products supplies the wonderful Gravenstein applesauce and the second-best Organic Unsweetened Applesauce for TJ's. You can see their own brands of the same items here.


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I would not like that. I like one cup of coffee in the morning. Don't put it in my dessert and I don't want it cold or mixed up with anything.

    ReplyDelete