Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Trader Joe's 3 Seed Beet Crackers


When I think of crackers, I don't think of beets. Then again, I am not Trader Joe's.

I don't mind beets, but I don't seek them out, so this is a product I never would have bought if not for this blog. Fortunately, they're not as beety in flavor as they appear. They worked fine for scooping up hummus--crunchy, but not too delicate or brittle. They're really too thin to make a good base for cheese slices.


Will I buy it again? 

Probably not. Nina might, though; she liked them better than I did. And they would make an attractive addition to a cheese-and-cracker platter.

1 comment:

  1. These are totally just pink corn chips! The beet flavor was not something i would identify without the box in front of me. I probably don’t need more chips in my life but since these are labeled as crackers- and crackers are obviously more healthy than chips- i’ll totally try the sweet potato ones next.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete