Monday, January 1, 2018

Trader Joe's Turkey Pot Pie Bites


First, let's address the serving size of these little morsels. The box identifies the serving size as three, meaning that the box contains four servings. This is a lying lie told by lying liars who lie. I ate all 12 for lunch, and still had room for a large salad and some baked beans on the side. I am not a large person. If you believe the box and bring this home expecting to feed your family of four, people are going to be hungry.

So how are they? Not bad--after all, I did eat 12 at once. But they're bland and uninteresting. The pastry shell is the best part, which shouldn't be true.


Will I buy it again? 

No. If I'm going to expend my small poultry-eating allowance on a pot pie, I'd much rather have this one. 


1 comment:

  1. I think the serving size is for an appetizer portion, not intended as the main dish. Regardless these seem to have failed on several levels....
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete