Thursday, July 2, 2015

Trader Joe's Black Bean & Jack Cheese Burrito In A Flour Tortilla



I have had three of these in fairly rapid succession--over the course of maybe ten days. It's safe to conclude that I like them. They're much better than the frozen ones reviewed yesterday.

As is typical, you get better results heating them in an oven than in a microwave, but if you're in a hurry, zapping works OK.

At $2.99, they're much cheaper than going to a burrito place for lunch. Of course they'll never be as good as that. And being refrigerated rather than frozen means that you have a sharply limited window for consuming it once purchased.

But for a store-bought, mass-produced burrito, it's pretty darn good.

Will I buy it again? 

The "three in ten days" bit back in the first sentence should give you the answer to that.

1 comment:

  1. Best store-bought burrito I've ever had. These have been a regular staple of my diet for the last year or so. Not sure what I'll do if TJ ever decides to stop making them!

    ReplyDelete