Saturday, May 23, 2015

Trader Joe's Sour Gummies


We promised you four consecutive days of new products, but I went to the store again and found another, so it's a bonus FIFTH "new item" day in a row! 

I've never had sour gummies before. I didn't even know such a thing existed. But I like these. The lemon and lime are sour enough to really grab your attention, without being unpleasant. The grapefruit is a little less so, and the tangerine is almost not sour at all. However, the tangerine, like the lemon and lime, actually tastes distinctly like what it's supposed to be; the grapefruit not so much. Which means that for me the lemon and lime are the real winners here.

Will I buy it again? 

Sure. I can happily add it to the rotation of yummy TJ's treats I keep on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment