Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dinner



Nina was over for dinner tonight. I made one of my occasional 100% Trader Joe's meals. (Well, very nearly. That's plain tap water in the glass, not TJ's bottled water.)

We started with (not pictured) TJ's French Comte cheese on TJ's Pita Bites crackers. Then, as you see here, we had tostadas, consisting of TJ's Handmade Flour Tortillas, TJ's Refried Black Beans with Jalapenos, TJ's Soy Chorizo, TJ's sun-dried tomatoes, and TJ's shredded Swiss & Gruyere cheese blend. The soup is a brand-new TJ's product, Organic Roasted Tomatillo Gazpacho Soup, which I garnished with a few kernels of TJ's Giant Peruvian Inca Corn. The salad is a blend of TJ's baby spinach and TJ's butter lettuce and radicchio, with some TJ's pomegranate seeds tossed in, and TJ's balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Finally, there's a small glass of TJ's tangerine juice.




Dessert was TJ's fresh blueberries and TJ's Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins.

If I'm counting right, that's 16 Trader Joe's products in one meal. I'm not sure if that's a personal record for me, but if not, it must be pretty darn close.

Now I have very many reviews to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment