Friday, August 21, 2015

Dinner



When Nina was here for dinner Wednesday night, I did one of my occasional all-Trader-Joe's meals.

That's TJ's Chickenless Mandarin Orange Morsels on top of TJ's brown rice fusilli pasta, with a side of TJ's Soycutash. Salad is a blend of two of TJ's bagged salads (butter lettuce/radicchio and Organic Power to the Greens) with TJ's shredded carrots. The pink beverage is the Italian Blood Orange Soda sold but not branded by TJ's. Dessert was to be TJ's vanilla soy ice cream, but we were too full.

Many reviews to write now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!
    Did you ever try the vegan tikka masala? It's in the frozen section and would make nina one happy meatless diner..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina has tried it on her own. I haven't, but it's already in my freezer, and I'll break it out one of these days.

    ReplyDelete