Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The posting schedule--again

I guess I should have foreseen this: the recently changed posting schedule did nothing to reduce the backlog of posts. After all, switching from Monday-Wednesday-Friday to every other day was not much of an increase. I have posts written and scheduled to publish on that every-other-day routine through early January. It's silly to leave them in limbo so long.

So I guess I'll crank up the publication schedule again. I'm going to try five days a week, Monday through Friday. That should make an average of 21-22 posts per month instead of 15. If eventually I work through the backlog and I'm not writing as often, I may need to scale that back, but we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

New schedule will begin tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're increasing your posting frequency. I don't buy a lot of premade things, but when I do, I get them at Trader Joe's, where I buy 90% of our groceries. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete