Monday, August 12, 2019

Trader Joe's Organic Carrots Of Many Colors--Dehydrated Rainbow Carrots Snack


These are slices of dried, multicolored carrots. They taste like (wait for it)...carrots, though somewhat sweeter than typical carrots, presumably due to the natural sugars being more concentrated after dehydration. They're fairly crunchy. I wasn't thrilled with eating them straight out of the bag, but they worked well for dipping in hummus.

When I went to have a second serving a week or so after the first, I discovered that I had not resealed the bag all the way. Humidity had gotten in and the remaining carrot slices had gone limp and chewy. This was not an improvement. In fact, it spoiled the pleasure of eating them enough that I threw away the remainder. My bad.


Will I buy it again? 

No. It was fun to try once, but not something I need to repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment