Friday, August 16, 2019

Trader Joe's Organic No Joke Ginger Juice Shot


This is some serious, wake-you-up, kick-your-butt, take-no-prisoners peppery juice. Between the ginger, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper, it will burn your throat and clear your sinuses. I'm not sure I'd call this a pleasant experience, but it's definitely interesting. It makes the potent Triple Ginger Brew look like Kool-Aid in comparison.


Will I buy it again? 

No. It was far more memorable than the relatively tame turmeric version, but not something I need in my life--especially for $1.99 per shot. But do try it once, then get the t-shirt bragging that you survived it.

2 comments:

  1. I take a 1/2 oz of this and the tummeric and put in a shot glass together every am. used to make from fresh but this is easier - you can add honey/lemon/black or cayenne pepper too - not needed though

    ReplyDelete