Thursday, January 14, 2016

Trader Joe's Scandinavian Swimmers



With Day 12, we've finally come to the end of an extended New Products Week. Back to regular reviews tomorrow. 


This is a brand-new product from Trader Joe's. See the company's introduction to it here.

I've never had Swedish Fish, so I'm sadly in a poor position to make the obvious comparison. There are four varieties here: blue dolphins (huckleberry flavor), orange fish (orange), red lobsters (berry), and yellow seahorses (peach-mango). I found the blue and yellow a bit off-putting at first, but later warmed up to them; now I like all four about equally well.

But I don't like them enough to buy them again. Once was enough. Now, if TJ's made its own version of my favorite gummy candy--cinnamon bears--that would be something for me to get excited about.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

2 comments: