Sunday, January 17, 2016

Trader Joe's Yellow Cling Peach Halves In White Grape Juice


Don't those peach halves look luscious? I thought so, too.

Sadly, they're nothing special. To me they taste just like every other canned peach half/slice/piece I've ever bought--and they cost a lot more. Sure, the glass jar is a nice touch, and I suppose it's a small advantage to have them packed in white grape juice rather than the "heavy syrup" that's in most cans of peaches. But that's not reason enough to fly them over from Spain, f'r chrissakes, and pay through the nose for the trip. I'm in North Carolina, and Georgia is right next door, with peaches as good as they come.


Will I buy it again? 

Tell ya what, Trader Joe's: Have the peaches grown and bottled in Georgia, cut the price in half, then we'll talk. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment