Saturday, March 31, 2018

Roundup

This is my weekly compilation of news and other links about Trader Joe's.


10-minute vegan stir-fry with Trader Joe's ingredients

Trader Joe's is a cure for my anxieties

100 ways to use Trader Joe's "Everything But the Bagel" seasoning

What's not to love about Trader Joe's?



Best tweets of the week:








And finally--nope. I got nuthin'. For a while the pictures of cute cats in Trader Joe's grocery bags were coming faster than I could use them. But now I've used up that stash, and no new ones have been posted lately. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I make practically the same vegan stir fry as the first article link! I just use fresh veggies (either the fresh cut stir fry veg mix they sell or whatever i have on hand) and i prefer the baked savory tofu. Seriously delicious crazy fast healthy dinner!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete