Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Trader Joe's Shredded Mozzarella Cheese


When I noticed the new sprouted-grain pizza crusts and decided to make some pizzas, I just grabbed the first shredded mozzarella package I saw. I couldn't remember whether I had had either it or some other version from Trader Joe's before. (That's not quite true; I did remember the disgusting vegan version, and knew to steer clear of it.)

This one tasted quite good, and I was happy with how it melted on the pizzas. But looking back through my archives, I see that I raved about the organic version. Without trying both at the same time, it's really hard for me to know how they actually compare. But my inclination is to trust my first impression of the excellence of the organic one. Besides, organic in milk products means the cows are not treated with antibiotics, which I think is a worthwhile thing to support.


Will I buy it again? 

No, because I'll choose the organic one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment