Friday, October 24, 2014

Trader Joe's Beef And Pork With Cracked Pepper Snack Stick


I don't buy items like this often. In fact, I brought some beef jerky with me when I moved to Asheville a year and a half ago, and still haven't finished it. But I was preparing for a long trip on which there would be days where I would need to have some portable snacks to munch on instead of meals, so I went to TJ's and bought several varieties of dried meat products, granola bars, and other snackage.

I thought this was excellent. Exactly the right amount of spiciness to be invigorating, without being overwhelming or unpleasant. It's the best product of its kind I've ever had.

Will I buy this again? 

Not often, but on the rare occasions that I have some special need or yearning for such a thing, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment