Monday, October 27, 2014

Trader Joe's Chocolate Chip Chewy Coated Granola Bars



This is yet another product that I probably never would have sampled if not for the need to find some backpack-worthy snacks for my trip.

I didn't like these quite as much as the "This Strawberry Walks Into A Bar" things, but they were certainly better than other granola bars I've tried in the past (which, admittedly, isn't a whole lot). Really nice texture, simultaneously crispy and chewy.

This is going to sound scandalous, but I thought they were too sweet, and too chocolaty. But I can put a couple away for some quick energy without any serious complaint.

Will I buy it again? 

They made the cut for my trek backpack, but I didn't enjoy them enough to seek them out for my snack cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment