Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Biscotti




I was genuinely surprised by how good these were. I anticipated that they would, as a seasonal gimmick, be pumped full of pumpkin essence so that no consumer could be left wondering what time of year it was. I expected them to be over the top and kind of gross.

But actually, they're subtle--subtly sweet and subtly spiced. The dominant characteristic here is crunchiness.

I ate five at one sitting tonight, and look forward to a similar number nightly under they're all et up.

Will I buy it again? 

As with several other pumpkin items, I think once a year will be nice--but also enough.

1 comment:

  1. Nina's View: NO. Uninteresting: no proper slightly-cakey biscotti texture, too sweet, very little flavor and way too crunchy. Did not like.

    ReplyDelete