Saturday, July 18, 2015

Roundup

This is my weekly compilation of news and other links related to Trader Joe's.


17 shopping secrets to save time and money at Trader Joe's 

The 25 best and worst snacks at Trader Joe's 

Trader Joe's best new products for July 

"Let's Talk TJ's" podcast, episode 4 

Review of TJ's watermelon-cucumber cooler (3-minute video)

Favorite paleo products from Trader Joe's 

Best thing I ate last week: Trader Joe's partially popped popcorn 

Nut-free Trader Joe's snacks 

An act of random kindness at Trader Joe's 



I found yet another Trader Joe's blog that appears to publish only rarely: Living Trader Joe's


Best tweets of the week:

1.



2.



3. Guess who likes Trader Joe's? (Yes, that's really her.)



4.



5.




Here's the newest YouTube video from "Trader Joe":






I have been accumulating pictures of cats in Trader Joe's grocery bags faster than I've been using them; until I reduce the backlog, I'll be posting two each Saturday. So here are this week's cute cats in Trader Joe's grocery bags:





And while I'm at it, here's an extra bonus: A cute kid in a Trader Joe's grocery bag:


No comments:

Post a Comment