Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Honey Mints



CHOCOLATE WEEK on the blog continues now with Day 4. 


Everybody likes chocolate. Everybody likes peppermint. Everybody likes honey. But what if you were to put all three of them together?

That question has now been answered: It's wonderful.

For many years, I have been in the habit of eating two of York's miniature peppermint patties after lunch every day. For the last few days, I've been substituting these candies instead. The fact that I have not been able yet to decide which I like better is a ringing endorsement of the TJ's product. I don't know if it will replace my longstanding habit, but it's good enough to pose a serious challenge to my favorite.

It's one of the best chocolate items I've had from Trader Joe's.

Will I buy it again? 

Can you keep a secret? OK, good. This is just between you and me: I've already eaten three bags of them.

2 comments:

  1. I love these honey mints, too. 3 ingredients? SOOO much more natural than the stuff they put in thr Yorks version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the summer i like these frozen..!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete