Saturday, July 25, 2015

Roundup

This is my weekly compilation of news and other links related to Trader Joe's.


48 healthy things to buy at Trader Joe's 

My favorite things at Trader Joe's 

Recall of Trader Joe's products because of undeclared nitrites 

New Trader Joe's products for July 

How Aldi stacks up against Trader Joe's 

The 5 best items at Trader Joe's 

Trader Joe's makes customer service hall of fame for 6th year 

Sweetened cereals at Trader Joe's 



Here's this week's YouTube video from "Trader Joe":





Best tweets of the week:

#1.



#2.



And finally, here's this week's cute cat in a Trader Joe's grocery bag--plus a bonus cute dog with a Trader Joe's grocery bag.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking my blogpost! I love learning about all the hidden gems at Trader Joe's so I was thrilled to find your blog. Will make sure to visit often :)

    ReplyDelete