Thursday, September 3, 2015

Trader Joe's Golden Rounds Crackers



Here is another example of a product that nobody will ever refer to by its given name. The only sensible thing to call these crackers are "Trader Joe's Ritz." They are obviously designed to be a copy of the Nabisco product--and they succeed. It's been a couple of years since I last had the real thing, but I used to eat a ton of them, so I feel that I have a good memory of their taste, texture, and appearance. The TJ's product matches that memory so closely that I don't think I could tell the difference.

Which means: They're excellent.

Will I buy it again? 

Absolutely. They have reminded me why I used to love Ritz crackers so much. If I can get them cheaper through TJ's, it's an extra bonus.


1 comment:

  1. These are great. They don't have the HFCS and trans fats that are in Ritz, so much better for your health.

    ReplyDelete