Friday, February 5, 2016

Trader Joe's Mini Vanilla & Chocolate Cupcakes



These are exactly what you'd expect from looking at them--tiny, one- or two-bite vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. They're typical of mass-produced commercial cupcakes in flavor and texture. Which means that they're OK, but nothing special or memorable. It's hard to see any advantage in eating three or four of these instead of one regularly sized cupcake.


Will I buy them again? 

No. If I really want a good cupcake, I have a nice neighborhood bakery to go to.


Addendum 

As you can tell from the date on the package in the photo above, this is a post I wrote a long time ago. Apparently it's one that got bumped to make way for a review of a brand-new item, so the delay between writing and publishing was even longer than usual. Keen readers may notice that I did, in fact, essentially buy this again when I purchased the very similar Halloween version, reviewed here. What's more, I said that I would buy them again. So I'm confused and inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment