Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Villa Italia soda





No point in wasting time here: These are the best sodas I have ever had. They are both blow-you-away good. I can't decide which is #1 and which is #2. Whichever one I'm drinking at the moment is my favorite.

Both are going on my Top Ten list.

The only problem with them is that they are expensive, as soda goes: $2.99 for a 1-liter bottle. Which means that they can't be an every-day drink. But for an occasional treat, there's nothing better.


Will I buy it again? 

Silly question.


Nina's View

What Bob said. Very good. 


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful especially with fresh squeezed OJ... But...where is the blood orange soda? It has disappeared! I'm devastated. When will we see it again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't they be an everyday drink. $3 a liter isn't expensive. Closed to Coca Cola and slightly less in some places. And who drinks a liter of soda in less than 3 sessions. If you do, your stomach's gonna be big after a while. Way too much carbs at one time for a drink only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to watch my pennies but it’s not like I am going to open a bottle and guzzle it. These sodas are so clean and refreshing that one might wonder how one ever searched for a can of Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly this soda is VERY deceptive! It testes wonderful and is pleasantly sweat
    but there are 110g of total sugar in the bottle.. 110g gram is HUGE amount..
    it is about 28 cubes of sugar! CUBES of sugar my friends!!

    That is really bad news. The reason behind how is it even possible that you can fit that much sugar into it and not feeling that it is too much sugar is because of the acid.. the acid neutralizes the sweetness of sugar so just like if you add three teaspoons into a cup of water it would be too sweat to eat but try and add a teaspoon or two of lemon juice and now you
    can easily add five teaspoons and it won't be too sweet. it is very deceptive situation.
    Similarly that is why cola don't feels so sweet but when you look at the amount of sugar it is huge, it is because of added phosphoric acid that neutralizes the sweetness perceived.

    ReplyDelete