Monday, June 27, 2016

Trader Joe's Chocolate Joe-Joe's


I bought these accidentally. I intended to get the regular Joe-Joe's. Truth be told, I didn't even know there was a version with chocolate filling until I opened this box and got a little surprise.

They're great--better even than the regular vanilla-filled version. The chocolate filling is an entirely different texture than that in all of the other Joe-Joe's varieties I've tried. It's extremely soft, just short of being runny, probably the lowest viscosity you could make it and still have it stay in place. I didn't expect that, but I like it. The two flavors of chocolate blend really well. I can have a dozen of these things down before I feel any inclination that I should maybe stop for the night.

Welcome to my Top Ten list, accidentally discovered chocolate Joe-Joe's!


Will I buy it again? 

Obviously.


No comments:

Post a Comment