Friday, June 24, 2016

Trader Joe's Social Snackers



If these crackers look familiar, it's probably because you've seen them before here:


Though the boxes and names are nothing alike, the crackers themselves are visually hard to distinguish. The Keebler Clubs are a little more browned on top, but other than than, external appearance is effectively identical, down to the size and the number of holes. Probably just a coincidence, right?

How about taste? To be honest, if I have on them anything with decent flavor of its own--cheese or some sort of spread, I have a hard time telling one from the other. When I taste them alone, however, they are really very distinct. Specifically, the Keeblers are saltier and have a much more pronounced butter flavor. I like both of those qualities, and thus prefer them to the Trader Joe's. But as a vehicle for toppings, either works just fine.


Will I buy it again? 

Probably once in a while--but if you look through the crackers label on this here blog, you'll find reviews of several TJ's crackers that I think are even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment