Sunday, December 7, 2014

Trader Joe's Organic Foursome



This is completely straightforward: it's corn, peas, carrots, and green beans, frozen. Heat it up any which way you choose, and you have veggies.

Do you have outstanding veggies? No. Do you have interestingly flavored veggies? No. Do you have exotic veggies? No. Do you have fresh veggies? No.

But you have veggies. Safe, predictable, exactly-what-you'd-expect, commercially mixed veggies. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

I think the most I can say for this product is that it did not suffer from the extreme and unpleasant limpitude that the Pacific Shores Stir-Fry Vegetables did. Everything came out fine.

Will I buy it again? 

I suppose I might keep a bag in the freezer for some occasion when I haven't planned ahead to have something better. And it will always do, but it will never be anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment