Thursday, June 18, 2015

Trader Joe's Coconut Cranberry Granola



Special note: This is Day 5 of Coconut Week--seven consecutive days of reviews of Trader Joe's coconut-based products. 

I'm usually not a fan of granola, but this stuff is mondo good. The rolled oats are sweetened with brown sugar and clump together with agave syrup. And what's not to love about coconut chips and dried cranberries?

After just one serving, this became one of my all-time favorite cereals. I usually don't eat any breakfast, and when I do it's usually just a couple of pieces of toast. But I'm going to keep a box of this stuff around all the time as a sweet, chewy, yummy alternative.

I'm flirting with the idea of adding this to my Top Ten list. I'm not quite there yet, but I reserve the right to come back and so classify it later.

Will I buy it again? 

See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment