Saturday, March 28, 2015

Roundup

This week's compilation of news, stories, opinions, and other links related to Trader Joe's.


Trader Joe's responds to lawsuit alleging high levels of arsenic in one of its wines 

Eight must-haves from Trader Joe's 

"Joy Sandwich" podcast, on the experience of a trip to an empty Trader Joe's 

My ten favorite Trader Joe's products 

Comparison test of sriracha sauce: Huy Fong Foods vs. Trader Joe's 

How good are Trader Joe's beers? 

What are your favorite things at Trader Joe's? 

Book review: I Heart Trader Joe's Vegetarian Cookbook 

I think I've linked to this before, but it came up on my Twitter feed again this week and is worth a repeat look: The Trader Joe's song 


And finally, in lieu of the usual picture of a cute cat in a Trader Joe's grocery bag, I bring you this delightful Twitter post from one Jackie Miller:



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for including Joy Sandwich on your blog! Trader Joe's is the best :D

    Cheers,
    Non, Co-Host/Founder of the Joy Sandwich Podcast
    www.joysandwich.com

    ReplyDelete